OK it rained last Saturday -- fingers crossed for this coming Saturday!

So the forecast last Saturday was pretty iffy -- we finally decided to postpone the screening of The Iron Giant until Saturday May 28.  Good thing we did, it turned out to be a lousy evening.  Memorial Day Saturday is looking good so far - hopefully the weather holds and the Outdoor Movie season can begin!